Saturday, August 30, 2008

The End of a Road Trip

So this is it--my Great China Road Trip has come to an end. I had a lot of fun journeying around the country looking at China's traditions and transformations during this Olympic moment, and have very much appreciated the feedback and words of encouragement that many of you sent via Facebook and personal e-mail. Hope all of you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it.

And, one final note of appreciation: many of the pictures published on this blog as well as the one on NBC were taken by my old Berkeley friend, Angilee Shah. She joined me in Shanghai, and remained all the way through Hong Kong. She has been an extraordinary photographer and editor. I encourage you to look through more of her pictures--from this trip and others--on her flickr site. She also has a blog of her own.

No comments: